What should I do if I misplace my safe ministry training information?

  |   21/03/17

If a worker (volunteer or paid) misplaces their Safe Ministry Training certificate or other documentation relating to their Training record, here are the options:

  • The Safe Ministry Representative of the church where the person was a member when the training was undertaken should have a record of the date and location of that training and can therefore verify that person’s Safe Ministry Training status.
  • If no record of that training was kept, then in order for that person to continue working with children, they will have to complete the Essentials course in order to re-establish their training record.