The PSU has a vacancy for the role of their Chaplain:
Manager Pastoral Support and Education
Join the Archbishop’s Professional Standards Unit (PSU) as Manager Pastoral Support and Education and help promote a culture of safe ministry.
This position is full time with the potential to be part time (30 hours).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing pastoral care and support to those who require assistance from the PSU. This will include caring for complainants and survivors of sexual misconduct and child abuse.
- Training and education for prevention of abuse in key areas.
To be successful, you will need:
- To be aligned with the principles and values of the Anglican Church in the Diocese of Sydney;
- Relevant training and experience in pastoral care;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with skills in relationship management and pastoral concern;
- The ability to manage your own priorities, administration, and enjoy working in a focused team;
Qualifications in theology, social work, psychology or chaplaincy are useful but not essential.
Applicants for the position should have a demonstrated Christian commitment, ideally as a member of an Anglican church in the Diocese.
Apply now with a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact
Lachlan Bryant, Director PSU on 9265 1514 or email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pd.
Applicants are to provide a covering letter, a CV and references.
Closing Date: 24 February 2020