Safe Ministry Blueprint documents - v2
After a major rewrite, the new version 2 of all the Safe Ministry Blueprint documents are now available here: https://safeministry.org.au/blueprints/
Some of the major changes include:
- Updated information regarding the Safe Ministry to Children Ordinance 2020, including the Safe Ministry Assessment process and completing the Safe Ministry Check.
- Information regarding recent legislation changes or recommendations from the Royal Commission – Child Safe Standards, Reportable Conduct Scheme, reporting obligations (including mandatory reporting)
- An updated table for screening and training requirements.
- More information about ministry in an online environment.
- information on what to do/what happens after a report of abuse is made (including what happens with investigations; pastoral care for victims and others).
- Updated guidelines regarding Person Of Concern (POCs)
Plus, there is a new Blueprint document: Safe Ministry Blueprint for Leaders in Adult Ministry – geared to better equip leaders of adult bible study group, senior groups, etc.